“Reverse psychology is a technique involving the advocacy of a belief or behavior that is opposite to the one desired, with the expectation that this approach will encourage the subject of the persuasion to do what actually is desired: the opposite of what is suggested.” Definition found at Wikepedia
Meredith and Missy had a discussion about New Year Resolutions and how neither one of us ever make them, because we are sure to break them. Well our conversation turned to Reverse Psychology and what if we made a list of everything we wanted to accomplish this year, but you guessed it….In REVERSE!
So here it is:
- Wake up every morning with an I don’t care what I get done or on what time schedule I get it done attitude.
- Eat ridiculous amounts of sweets and be a couch potato.
- Spend less time with the ones I love and care about.
- Only cook recipes we have always relied on.
- Live and make all decisions inside the box.
- Stay indoors at all times.
- Take the bull by the tail…we will only get kicked in the face a few times from this end
- Make 2011 the worst year ever!!!
Well if Reverse Psychology kicks in like we think it will, 2011 is stacking up to be one amazing year!
A Couture Cowgirl is You, Proclaim it Quietly! And Unstylishly, of course…
Meredith & Missy