We fried fish and more fish and more fish this 4th of July… So looking to change it up a bit for all the leftover fish! This is a super easy and VERY tasty alternative to fried fish.
- 1lb fish- we use striper, but tilapia, mahi mahi, catfish, etc would taste fabulous!
- Cajun seasoning
- Melt butter into electric skillet.
- Place fillets of fish into the buttered skillet and sprinkle Cajun seasoning on fish fillets.
- When fish is white and seared on one side, flip and sprinkle second side with Cajun seasoning.
- When fish is white and flakey all the way through, remove from pan and enjoy!
Don’t let the simplicity of this recipe scare you! It will knock your Boots off!